Sunday, March 10, 2013

Gluten Free Sausage Balls

First let me say that I do not claim this recipe as my own!  I am posting it here because I cannot find the original source to post a link to. 

1 pound pasture raised pork sausage
1 cup all purpose gluten free flour mix (I use Trader Joe's)
1 cup almond meal (Trader Joe's)
10 oz shredded cheese (I grate my own using Kerrygold cheese, bought at Sam's)
1/2 tsp sea salt
2 tsp baking powder aluminum free (Bob's Red Mill)

Combine all ingredients and kneed them until they are all well incorporated.  Be patient, this takes a few minutes.  You want them all combined well enough where there is no powdered ingredients in the bowl.  Roll out into bite size balls, and bake on a baking sheet.  350 degree oven for 20-25 min.


No comments:

Post a Comment