Friday, November 22, 2013

Challenge results

Today is day 22 and my results from the challenge are in.  
Before.                      After
117.5 lbs.                  112.5 lbs 
25% BF.                      18.7% BF
Goal was 10 inches.       8 3/4 inches


Inches lost were measured at chest, stomach, waist, hips, quads, and calves. I ate very strict but was never hungry. I worked out minimally and mainly did yoga. All of my meals are photograph posted on Instagram if you're curious. I am willing to help anyone who also wants to give their weight loss a jump start. I am currently helping 3 followers and would love to help more. This is not a diet, it is a lifestyle change for better health and better you! 
Many thanks to all who follow and read along! Blessings to you and yours this thankful season! 

No comments:

Post a Comment